Head of Community
The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance.
The Sui Foundation is committed to three decentralization principles; Embrace transparency and level the playing field, Communicate openly to build a culture of trust, and Engage directly with the community.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Head of Community will lead several initiatives focusing on building enthusiasm and growing our end user community to drive mass adoption of Sui and its dApps.
- Grow a global community around Sui blockchain, executing comprehensive strategy that aligns with our vision to ensure hypergrowth and adoption
- Build and lead targeted community teams to establish and promote the Sui brand in strategic countries and markets
- Lead targeted community teams to manage crisis response in strategic countries and markets
- Nurture a vibrant community of blockchain enthusiasts, end users, and developers, via existing and new community channels on a global basis
- Act as an advocate for end users, ensuring feedback is given to appropriate teams
- Foster collaboration, knowledge sharing, and engagement within the ecosystem, creating clear incentives for developer tools, and dApps for mass user adoption
- Help create full life cycle innovation program: Hackathon participant → grant recipient → incubator program → full sustainability as a Sui business
- Collaborate with external partnerships teams to nurture key industry players, dApps developers, and other Sui initiatives and projects to enhance Sui’s value proposition
- Work closely with marketing and external product teams to ensure understanding of user-friendly features, exciting new dApps and services on Sui
- Improve organizational structure to scale to support the scope of this initiative
- At least ten years of experience in building and managing ecosystems with a focus on end users, with a substantial portion in Web3
- Deep understanding on how to work with end user community (demand side) and validators, developers, builders (supply side)
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, building teams from 0 to 1
- Experience in leading distributed teams in several markets, including APAC
- Strong understanding of blockchain and crypto communities, on the ground-knowledge of Web3 end users and enthusiast community
- Passion for Web3 and commitment to making it accessible to end users
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.