Sales Enablement Manager
The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We have built and launched the first dApp, Stargate, a fully composable native asset bridge that will allow users to swap one asset to another securely and without additional fees.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Sales Operations and Enablement Manager to enhance the understanding of our business, improve decision making and build sales effectiveness strategies. In this role you will collect, analyze, and report sales-related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity.
The sales enablement team provides the team with the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success. Partnering with the sales team and broader enablement team, the sales enablement manager will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the Enterprise Sales leaders and an Outside Consulting and Training Organization to execute, optimize and deliver enablement programs
- Determine sales enablement priorities and communicate strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Advise internal stakeholders on customers’ needs, priorities and market trends
- Evolve strategies to improve renewal rates and upmarket GTM using data leveraged from our tech stack
- Outline solution objectives, technical requirements, schedules, deliverables and cost estimates
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate and develop on the enablement strategy'
- Drive effective onboarding and training programs for sales teams, using performance data to identify needs
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training with marketing & product teams
- Coach Sales teams on sales processes, methodologies and upmarket strategies
- Develop learning roadmaps to support the professional development of the team
- 3-5 years of experience in sales enablement and 5-7+ years of experience working in global SaaS companies
- Experience in handling critical sales processes and understanding the customer journey of SaaS customers today
- A high degree of ideation and execution within a fast-paced organization
- Experience leading the front on net new GTM approaches.
- Cross-functional exposure with projects
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.