As a Security Researcher, you'll work closely with our team of seasoned web3 researchers to discover bugs and vulnerabilities in smart contracts or web applications. You will help write audit reports and communicating any findings to our clients.
- Experience in vulnerability research and exploitation (web3 or web app).
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends, developments, and trends in web3 and cybersecurity.
- Proficiency in the English language, including verbal and written skills.
- Able to compose audit reports based on vulnerability findings using LateX.
- Experience in fuzzing, static/dynamic analysis, pen testing, or formal verification.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Familiar with Web 3 programming languages (Move, Solidity, Rust) or web applications.
- Able to work closely with other departments to share insights and be up-to-date with company news.
- Able to conduct in-depth research on various chains.
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary with Holistic Quarterly Bonus System.
- Networking opportunities in the Web3 community: you get to work closely alongside seasoned professionals and mentors across all departments.
- Free travel - including company offsites and crypto conferences around the globe. Past locations include Bali, Portugal, and New York City.
- Fully remote work.