As a Technical Writer, you'll work closely with our seasoned web3 researchers to compose audit reports for clients and blog posts. You'll work directly with our researchers to ensure that each audit report sufficiently explains our findings. You will also compose technical blog posts, which you can read on our blog for reference.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, developments, and trends in cybersecurity.
- Proficient in the English language, including verbal and written skills.
- Possess sufficient knowledge about Blockchain, DeFi, Smart Contracts, and Crypto
- Possess sufficient knowledge about smart contract vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Proficiently compose full-length blog posts about technical topics involving blockchain technology.
- Comfortable with using LateX when writing audit reports.
- Familiar with Move, Solidity, Rust, or Web applications
- Able to work closely with other departments to share insights and be up-to-date with company news.
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary with Holistic Quarterly Bonus System.
- Networking opportunities in the Web3 community: you get to work closely alongside seasoned professionals and mentors across all departments.
- Free travel - including company offsites and crypto conferences around the globe. Past locations include Bali, Portugal, and New York City.
- Fully remote work.