Derivatives Risk Manager (Crypto)
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo's Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
- Create risk function to ensure proper margin and collateral management across the platform
- Identify and explain concentration of exposures, stress testing exposure results, collateral haircuts
- Work with technology, senior management and other stakeholders to continuously review and enhance exposure methodologies and tools
- Own the parameters of the risk engine
- Partner with others on development and enhancement of counterparty credit exposure framework for new products or structures where risk expertise is required
- Act as subject matter expert on derivatives products, counterparty credit exposure/risks, providing guidance and training to colleagues on material methodology releases or model limitations, and helping guide methodology and policy updates
- Manage and contribute to firm-wide projects around key counterparty credit exposure metrics & technical enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferably in finance, business analytics, mathematics, risk management, accounting or equivalent in well-known universities
- Previous experience in blockchain industry and eager to learn
- Have a understanding in statistics, data analytics and financial risk management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience in building and monitoring risk systems
- Experience on risk analysis or performance analysis in financial security trading institutions is preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to be productive and successful in a fast-paced environment
- Good learning ability, communication skill, and teamwork spirit
- Experience with Tableau and SQL (or equivalent) is a plus
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer.
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance.
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!).
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry.