The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance. Collectively, our goal is to successfully launch on mainnet, support the continuing growth of the ecosystem, and welcome the next billion users to Web3.
The Growth Team’s mission is to transform product builders into company builders through community, mentorship and resources. The Growth team is looking for Growth Manager(s) to help bring the best of the Foundation’s programs, community and resources to kickstart and accelerate the growth of high potential builders on Sui.
- Develop, pilot and execute new initiatives to drive adoption of Sui and grow the ecosystem
- Communicate Sui’s value proposition to a wide range of builders of all stages and verticals such as DeFi, creators, game studios, developer tools and many more
- Collaborate with Developer Relations team to build and engage with developers and teams building innovative blockchain products
- Work cross-functionally with DevRel, Marketing and Operations to support, connect and mentor builders in the Sui ecosystem
- Liaise with a range of actors in the space, including (but not limited to) projects, influencers, creators, market makers and thought leaders to support Sui’s ecosystem across a spectrum of verticals (DeFi, NFTs, gaming, user/developer infrastructure and tooling)
- Prospect for new business opportunities, develop proposals, and construct contracts to grow the Sui ecosystem
- Own growth reporting plan, format, and cadence that support Foundation objectives
- You are curious, eager to learn and passionate about helping others. You love and understand technology - especially in a rapidly evolving ecosystem of web3, DeFi, NFTs and crypto.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit to roll up your sleeves and try different things.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are strong, and you are comfortable interacting with builders of all sizes
- You must be able to work independently and multi-task with ease
- You are comfortable attending and participating in events and conferences
- You are a digital wizard with a broad range of software tools including and not limited to Google Suite, Slack, Notion, Discord, Telegram, and Twitter.
- You love working as part of a winning team - collaborating across multiple functions driving towards a common goal.
- You are a creative problem solver who embraces change and ambiguity. You also have a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Fluency in English and second language a plus
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.