The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance. Collectively, our goal is to successfully launch on mainnet, support the continuing growth of the ecosystem, and welcome the next billion users to Web3.
As the first Operations and Finance hire at the Sui foundation, you will create the department and implement work closely with all department leads to build an efficient, highly functional organizational structure. This role is ideal for somebody interested in Web 3 who thrives in a startup environment and enjoys working on multiple projects, with the ability to set up their own process and procedures.
- Develop and oversee key partner relationships for organizational operations.
- Build financial strategy for the organization that balances the complexities of operating in Web 3 with day to day business needs
- Manage various functions required for the smooth operations of the business including regulatory compliance, risk management, information security, wallet management, etc
- Create and implement cross team operational policies that are efficient and secure.
- Ensure the Foundation runs smoothly. It’s a small organization that will grow rapidly, we need somebody to identify and create plans for needs and issues before they become emergencies.
- 3-4 years of work experience in an operational role, preferably at a technology company or startup
- Hands on operational capabilities with advanced proficiency in Google Suite, MS Office, etc
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Budget and accounting oversight experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to google and figure out how to do new things. Whether this is using new tools like notion or github, or helping draft a validator runbook- we want somebody who has generalist sensibilities and the capacity to take on new challenges.
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.