The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance.
The Sui Foundation is committed to three decentralization principles; Embrace transparency and level the playing field, Communicate openly to build a culture of trust, and Engage directly with the community.
As Curriculum Designer for Education, you’ll be responsible for defining, developing, and executing engaging and effective curriculums and instructional strategies. You’ll work with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to create modules, tutorials, and courses to onboard more users into the Sui ecosystem and Move.
What we’re looking for:
- Highly motivated individual who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to get stuff done
- Passionate about learning and teaching others about Sui, blockchain technology, and programming languages
- Excellent command of written English and ability to adapt writing style to the audience
- Someone who is comfortable creating curricula for a wide range of audiences
- Design, execute, and ensure that Sui programming have clear learning outcomes and ensure the content aligns with those outcomes.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identity audience’s learning needs
- Design and develop learning materials including guides, tutorials, lesson plans, and assessment for self-paced learning.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and maintain the playbook for teaching other educators and community members.
- Use insights, analytics, and user feedback to reiterate and make improvements on each course cycle.
- Enhance developer docs with tutorials and guides to ensure the best experience
- Become a subject matter expert in your role and develop a strong perspective on how to best teach others about web3.
- Drive the learning experience by visualizing and articulating the end-result, user experience, and interface.
- Create engaging learning activities and course content for developers
- Work with the developer community to identify pain points, moments of friction in the developer journey and address them through education levers
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of learning materials and make updates based on feedback loop from students and our stakeholders
- Successful track record of designing and delivering developer educational materials
- Experience in smart contract development and front end
- Proficient in Rust; C++, Python, Solidity, or Move
- Background in Computer Science, Education, or Engineering
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.